What a lot of people miss in terms of health is that there are many things you can do, today, that reduce your risk of getting a disease that will take years off your life. Years you may want and wish for.
Here are ten suggestions to living longer brought to you by researchers.
1. Learn to play a musical instrument as Norwegian research finds that taking up a hobby from one of the arts has been linked with less depressed mood and better health. Not only that, you get to learn a new skill, meet people out of your usual circle and try something that’s always intrigued you.
2. Get more qualifications as the more exams you pass, the longer your life according to studies from the University of Arkansas. Then there’s this, the less well educated tend to do jobs that entail more risk, upping the chances for injury on the job.
3. Clean house as a study in Medicine & Science in Sports & Exercise found that men who cleaned for 20 minutes a day brought down their blood pressure by 13 points. Not only that, they had an uncluttered living space and happy living companions.
4. Live in a better neighborhood as the English Longitudinal Study of Ageing found that men from poorer locations suffer two times the age related ailments as those who live in more comfortable surroundings. If you can’t upgrade where you live, being aware of the risk gives you an extra motivation to do what you can to stay healthy.
5. Enjoy the view, as living by natural beauty adds an estimated five years to your life according to experts from Tokyo Medical University. Not only it is remove pollution from the air, but just looking out at them is a way to reduce stress and put a smile on your face.
Announcing: Doctor Approved Store Cupboard Remedies that Really Work…
Do you buy over the counter drugs?
Stop right now and don’t waste any more money.
Did you know that you can easily treat illness without side effects, using only natural herbs, vitamins and nutrients?
Charles Silverman N.D. Certified Naturopathic and Herbalist Doctor has taken his 18 years research and experience and condensed it into a home remedy encyclopeida of the most powerful, and more importantly proven, home remedies.
You can eliminate the Flu virus, boost your immune system, and recover faster from colds using these doctor-approved home remedies…
As well as sleep better, look younger and treat any skin problem with your own skin care home remedies and recipes.
Click through now to discover the “hidden” kitchen cupboard cures – proven by clinical trials.
*Disclosure: compensated affiliate*
Proven Tips To Live Longer Continued…
6. Play board games, as according to experts from Harvard University, having fun is an essential part of longevity, and thus doing things you genuinely enjoy can be as good for you as exercising.
7. Buy a motorcycle as the intense concentration needed to control these machines serves to help your thinking skills. That is, assuming you choose to wear a helmet at all times and you are very, very lucky out on the road.
8. Think young, keep in mind that what you think about your age has more to do with how young you act/feel than anything else according to researchers at Purdue University. If you think age 70 is old, time to slow down, then you’ll do just that no matter how good you feel. Change how you think about age, before it’s too late.
9. Soak up the sun as a University of Warwick study found 42% of British men have a higher risk of life altering diabetes due to low levels of vitamin D. The sunshine vitamin is easy enough to get, just 10 minutes a day is all you need to keep levels in the right place.
10. Go vegetarian because researchers from Vienna University have found that vegetarians live longer than meat eaters. Likely this is due to a lower fat intake and the larger amounts of beneficial nutrients taken in instead.
To your good health,