Ever wonder how the stars stay looking so fabulous? How new moms bounce right back to their pre-baby body? The secret is out thanks to top fitness trainer Ramona Braganza and her 7 best fat burners. Ramona is a Los Angeles based pro with 20 years experience and a list of celebrity clients that includes Jessica Alba, Halle Berry and Anne Hathaway… among others.
Most recently she’s been working with new moms, helping them get back in shape, encouraging clients to take good care of their bodies – eating right, getting enough rest, moderation. And most important of all… fun.
Now she shares seven fantastic fat burning activities that you can try. Chose one, or mix them up, and you’ll be jump starting your metabolism and keeping it roaring along for the rest of the day.
1) Inline skating burns 425 calories in 30 minutes. The big burn comes from the side-to-side movement of your thigh and butt muscles and this demands more from your body than any other activity. Even better, you get the benefits without putting too much stress on your knees and other joints. You’ll also want to remember the helmet, wrist guards and both knee and elbow pads so you work out without getting hurt. You can boost the burn by alternating one minute of hard skating with one minute at a more modest pace.
2) Running burns 374 calories in 30 minutes. Look at the typical runners shape, sleek and lean, and you’ll see the results of working major muscles, legs, butt, core – the biggest calorie and fat burning muscles in the body. Remember to swing your arms close to your body, don’t lean forward and keep your feet close to the ground. Try to land on the middle of your foot then roll through to your toes. To boost the burn, alternate the fast and slow intervals or take to the hills.
3) Jumping rope burns 340 calories in 30 minutes. As one of pro athletes’ favorite ways to train, jumping rope is a great workout. Use a rope with handles that reach to just under your armpits when you stand on the middle of it. Jump with your feet a bit apart and body upright, and keep the jumps close to the ground. Boost the burn by switching up your speed and style (jumping with one foot, then two feet) or jump rope as you jog.
4) Hula hoping burns 300 calories in 30 minutes. This is a major fat and calorie burner used by celebrities like Marisa Tomei and Beyonce. All you need is an adult sized hoop (stand it up in front of you, it should reach your chest) and the energy to keep it going around your waist. Start by standing with one foot in front of the other and shift your weight back in forth (not in a circle). Don’t worry about form; you’ll be burning calories every time you spin. Boost the burn by using advanced moves.
The Biggest Loser’s Twins Proven Weight Loss Techniques
For the first time ever…
Bill and Jim Germanakos (The Weight Loss Twins) are publicly revealing the secrets of their fat burning techniques…
Which allowed them to shoot past the competition and win The Biggest Loser, Season 4!
Between them they lost 350lbs, and learnt how to boost their metabolism and burn fat even while they slept
Click Through Now To Discover The Exact Fat Loss Program they Used to Lose 10 Pounds Every 14 Days!
*Disclosure: compensated affiliate*
Hollywood Trainer: 7 Incredible Fat Burning Tips… Continued…
5) Tennis burns 272 calories in 30 minutes. You don’t need a partner or a court, any flat area near a wall or garage door that you can hit the ball against will do. Stand 10 to 25 feet away as this forces you to hit harder. Alternate shots, forehand and backhand, then see how many you can do in a row. Work up to hitting the ball 50 to 100 strokes – a goal like that gives you something to work toward.
6) Dancing burns 221 calories in 30 minutes. It’s not the highest calorie burner on the list, but as Dancing With The Stars shows, it’s a fun, fabulous way to boost your metabolism. Kelly Osborne got her own remarkable 42-pound weight loss started during her time on the show. Keep the tempo up, and don’t rest between numbers. Boost the burn by getting your arms up in the air and moving to the beat.
7) Walking vigorously burns 170 calories in 30 minutes. It’s not a leisurely stroll we’re talking here; to make it one of the best fat burners you need to walk fast enough so that it’s hard to keep up a steady conversation. Take short, quick steps to get the most for your butt, core and legs and be sure to keep your torso upright. Pump your arms in time to your stride and with each step land on your heel and roll through to your toes. To boost the burn alternate two minutes of brisk strides with one minute of walking/jogging at your maximum pace.